Impressum Bellytray Vedor Tray Hawker Tray
- Information according to § 5 TMG
- Dezsoe Szabo
Sossenheimer way 48
Phone: 069 95 29 77 08 Fax: 069 9529 7709
- Value-added tax ID:
Value-added tax identification number according to §27a Umsatzsteuergesetz: DE161024549
- This website is based on valid XHTML 1.1 and CSS 2 according to the official standards of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) and guarantees a uniform and error-free presentation on all modern browsers.
- Despite careful work with the offered information, no guarantee can be taken over that all data are always complete, correct, and current.
- We are not responsible for the content of external websites to which links are provided. We reserve the right to change, remove or supplement the content without prior notice.
- All brand names and trademarks mentioned are brand names and trademarks of their respective owners.
I would like to buy several vendor trays to offer this service at corporate events and trade fairs that take place in different cities in the country.
How many hours does the milk stay warm at 65 degrees Celsius in the keg barrel?
- Could you please send me the updated price list for your company's products that can be used to sell coffee with milk and hot black coffee in the morning and beer and Cola in the evening?
- (I would like the same equipment in the morning and at night, so these teams must have this double function).
- What is the thickness of the Cornelius barrels in millimeters?
- (I ask this question because I will sell hot products and the thickness of the barrels is important for calculating the temperature.
- How many hours does the coffee stay warm at 90 degrees Celsius in the tray?
- That's why I need backpacks and hawker trays or equipment with which I can sell.
- I would appreciate your help with the following 9 points!
- What is the inner and outer diameter of the tube that dispenses coffee and milk?
- (I ask this question because I will be selling hot products and the thickness of the tubes is important for calculating the temperature variation).
- I will sell a hot latte and I have to heat the milk to 65 degrees Celsius (149 F) and the coffee to 95 degrees Celsius (203 F).
- What are the thermal insulation materials.
- The insulators of the barrels, the insulators of the tubes, and the insulators of the vendor tray?
- (I ask this question because I will sell hot products and the thickness of the barrels is important for calculating the temperature variations).